The Rag Company
The Rag Company - Premium FTW Twist Loop GLASS Towel 40cm x 40cm
Your wait for the perfect glass towel is over! The Rag Company is very pleased to announce the release of our premium FTW microfibre glass and drying towel and its innovative combination of dense world-class twist loop weave material with TRC’s super soft, absorbent and durable Buttersoft™ microfiber suede edge. Perfect towel material + perfect border = a new definition of perfectly clean & clear for your glass!
Additional Product Details:
- Non-abrasive – safe for all finishes
- Totally lint-free / streak-free
- An excellent choice for wiping glassware, stemware, silverware, glass tabletops, windows, porcelain, stainless steel, mirrors and other polished surfaces!
- Manufactured in South Korea on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Professional detailers’ advice: “start with the towel slightly damp (water or spray cleaner) to maximize effectiveness and reduce “dry drag“. Use the towel’s Buttersoft™ suede border to easily conform into the tightest spaces and quickly wipe away dirt and film streaks to complete your “streak-free finish“
- Size: 40cm x 40cm
- Color: Light Blue, Orange
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 550GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Twist Loop Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
- Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals
- Drying smaller areas
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do not iron. Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use. Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.