Free shipping For orders over $150 to Eastern States of Australia*
Shop With Confidence Secure checkout with PCI compliance platform
24/7 Customer Service Customer satisfaction guarantee
Hassle free returns within 14 days of the purchase*
The BLUE DIAMOND Glass and Window Towel‘s unique “Diamond Scale” pattern produces an effectively smooth gliding performance to easily tackle all your dusty, dirty, grimy glass and window needs. The snakeskin-like texture design combines the best features of popular microfiber waffle-weave and smooth, herringbone-weave glass towels without any of the “dry-drag” friction that some smooth finish glass towels can produce. THE RAG COMPANY does it again – the highest commercial-grade quality and extreme value!
- Size: 41cm x 61cm
- Color: Blue
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 280GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: Overlock Stitch
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
- Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
- Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Wiping / Polishing Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Jewelry, Glass Tabletops, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, and other Polished Surfaces
Additional Product Details:
- Lint-Free / Streak-FreeNon-Abrasive – Safe For All Finishes
- Safe For Use On Electronic Equipment and Computer / Cell Phone Screens
- Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Professional detailer’s advice: “Start with the towel slightly damp (water or spray cleaner) to maximize effectiveness. Use the towel’s diamond pattern surface to quickly and easily wipe away dirt and film streaks, and a clean 2nd Black Diamond towel to complete your lint-free / streak-free finish”
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do NOT iron (Please note that microfibres start to melt at 60°C). Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.
Trusted By The Best
Products we sell have been carefully selected & tested for years during our workshop operation.