P&S Bead Maker - Paint Protectant
Features and Benefits:
- Just apply it on top of Ceramic coatings, Sealants and Wax's or unprotected cars.
- The product is a polymer spray sealant that takes about 2 hours to crosslink and bond to the surface.
- Includes UV inhibitors/filter to add UV protection
- Use as a drying aid, topper for coating or wax, on windows, wheels, safe on trim, etc.
- Extreme High Gloss shine
- Cured protection
- Shine increases during the curing process
- Long lasting shine & protection
- UV protection
- Highly hydrophobic
- Extremely easy to use
- Bead Maker paint protectant can be applied over bare paint, sealant or ceramic coatings
- Wash and decontaminate your vehicle before applying Bead Maker Paint Protectant.
- Bead Maker Paint Protectant can be applied to a wet or dry surface.
- Performance and results will be improved if applied to dry paint.
- Simply spray Bead Maker Paint Protectant onto your paint, then wipe it off with a clean, dry microfiber towel. For best results, we recommend Microfiber Madness Yellow Fellow (40cm x 40cm) and Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile (40cm x 40cm) for product wipe off and final buff.
- Once the product is wiped off and buff to gloss, give the product 8-10 hours to fully cure.