P&S Detailing Products
P&S Bead Maker - Paint Protectant
Bead Maker now makes paint protection easier and faster than ever before. Bead Maker's unique formulation allows for quick spray application. This time saving product uses binding polymer monomer technology to produce a water beading, brilliant, long lasting finish. Bead Maker may be applied to wet or dry vehicles and is safe to spray all exterior surfaces. Bead Maker also does include UV Protection - we use a combination of a UV filter and UV stabilizers. What makes Bead Maker different is the surface migrating molecule that attaches to the paint surface of a vehicle. Once attached this molecule cross-links and polymerizes on the surface thus building a hydrophobic durable layer of protection. Cure time is essentially two hours depending upon ambient conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Just apply it on top of Ceramic coatings, Sealants and Wax's or unprotected cars.
- The product is a polymer spray sealant that takes about 2 hours to crosslink and bond to the surface.
- Includes UV inhibitors/filter to add UV protection
- Use as a drying aid, topper for coating or wax, on windows, wheels, safe on trim, etc.
- Extreme High Gloss shine
- Cured protection
- Shine increases during the curing process
- Long lasting shine & protection
- UV protection
- Highly hydrophobic
- Extremely easy to use
- Bead Maker paint protectant can be applied over bare paint, sealant or ceramic coatings
- Wash and decontaminate your vehicle before applying Bead Maker Paint Protectant.
- Bead Maker Paint Protectant can be applied to a wet or dry surface.
- Performance and results will be improved if applied to dry paint.
- Simply spray Bead Maker Paint Protectant onto your paint, then wipe it off with a clean, dry microfiber towel. For best results, we recommend Microfiber Madness Yellow Fellow (40cm x 40cm) and Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile (40cm x 40cm) for product wipe off and final buff.
- Once the product is wiped off and buff to gloss, give the product 8-10 hours to fully cure.