Free Shipping To Eastern States of Australia For Orders Over $150 *
Free Click and Collect in our Melbourne store
Free shipping For orders over $150 to Eastern States of Australia*
Shop With Confidence Secure checkout with PCI compliance platform
24/7 Customer Service Customer satisfaction guarantee
Hassle free returns within 14 days of the purchase*
True Vue Concentrated Glass Cleaner is an excellent and effective water based glass cleaner that removes road film, smoke and dirt. True Vue is perfect for both hot and cold weather applications with longer working time for hot weather and fast enough evaporation for cold climates. As it is free of ammonia, True Vue is safe to use on tinted windows and glass making it extremely versatile. It is also highly effective in the light cleaning of metals such as chrome, polished aluminium, stainless steel etc. leaving them shiny, clean and streak free.
True Vue is now available in two pack sizes. The traditional 3.8lt pack size is a concentrate and may be diluted anywhere from 4:1 up to 10:1 depending upon desired performance. The new 473ml ready to use pack size is the one product that has always been missing from the P&S product line to cater for the enthusiast and the DIY consumer. As P&S continues to expand the P&S Double Black line, adding a glass cleaner made total sense as in a range that caters for Professionals, Enthusiasts and DIY Consumers alike.
Features and Benefits:
- Ammonia Free – Safe for Tinted Windows
- 473ml Spray Bottle Ready to Use
- 3.8lt Bottle Highly Concentrated
- Dilute up to 10:1
- Streak Free Glass
- Highly Economical
- Use directly from the bottle.
- Spray a small amount of True Vue to glass surface.
- For best results, use a two towel method for cleaning glass. Use 1st towel to clean the window and remove excess spray. Immediately use towel #2 (clean, dry towel) as a final wipe and buff.
- We recommend using The Rag Company’s Premium Blue Glass and Window Towel for cleaning your windows/glass (Step 1) and The Rag Company’s Black Diamond Glass Towel for finishing (Step 2 – final wipe and buff).
- Flip towels regularly to maintain clean towel surface
Trusted By The Best
Products we sell have been carefully selected & tested for years during our workshop operation.