Free Shipping To Eastern States of Australia For Orders Over $150 *
Free Click and Collect in our Melbourne store
Free shipping For orders over $150 to Eastern States of Australia*
Shop With Confidence Secure checkout with PCI compliance platform
24/7 Customer Service Customer satisfaction guarantee
Hassle free returns within 14 days of the purchase*
RAGS TO RICHES™ is the Next Generation of microfibre laundry detergents using new breakthroughs in cleaning technology.
The advanced formula deep cleans and restores absorbency and color to microfiber towels including those used with professional cleaning and detailing products. Absolutely safe for all microfiber types and concentrated for commercial use.
Use RAGS TO RICHES™ to soften, brighten and bring new life to all your favorite quality microfibre products!
Formulated for use with all residential and commercial washing machines, including HE front loaders. Safe on all textile types including Microfibre, Cotton, Chamois, and other Fabric Blends.
The development of Rags to Riches was a 100% collaborative effort between the teams at P&S and the The Rag Company. The Rag company have been looking to develop a truly effective microfibre towel detergent for the past few years and about a year ago they got together with the P & S team to discuss the need for a “new” type of microfibre detergent which would effectively cleanse the fibres and restore them back to original condition. The challenge was that the thread count on microfibre towels range from 90,000 to 225,000 per square inch and cleansing them is a massive under taking.
Many factors are in play when attempting to clean microfibres. By design they grab and hold on to dirt, oils, waxes, polymers and paint protectants which, over time, clog the microfibres and render the towels ineffective. Up until now the process to restore microfibre towels took multiple products and steps. Rags To Riches Premium Microfibre Detergent now effectively does it all.
- Restores, rejuvenates and softens all microfibre towels.
- Removes all dirt, oils, waxes, polymers, paint protectants and sealants from your microfibre towels.
- Successfully removes even cured sealants.
- Prolongues the working life of your microfibre towels.
- Highly concentrated, highly economical.
- Easy to use measuring compartment in bottle for accurate dosage.
- For small or lightly soiled loads use 30ml.
- For large loads use 60ml.
- For soaking of of used towels prior to washing, use 30ml – 60ml in a bucket of 5lt of water.
- For strip washing of a quantity of older, heavily soiled or sealant laden, hydrophobic towels, use between 60ml – 100ml in a bucket of 5lt of water.
- For best results, wash with Warm Water and dry on a Low Heat setting or hang to dry.
- Do NOT use with fabric softeners and avoid mixing microfiber products with non-microfiber products.
- Enjoy your new towels!
- We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
- Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Trusted By The Best
Products we sell have been carefully selected & tested for years during our workshop operation.