CQuartz DLUX Wheel & Plastic Coating 30ml
DLUX is a specially formulated semi permanent wheel coating from CarPro. With the ability to resist the heat intensity of wheel application, It will protect your alloy from allowing the graphite's in brake dust forming a chemical bond and eventually etching permanently.
In addition to providing a barrier from premature degradation of your wheels, it will make them far easier to clean as the coated surface rejects a bond of the materials as well as withstands acid based wheel cleaners. When used in conjunction with CarPro IronX or Scholl Rim 7 wheel maintenance becomes as simple as a spray on and rinse off exercise. CarPro DLUX also has application in protecting plastic and rubber trim, with a unique darkening effect and two year durability it is perfect for mitigating the need for plastic and trim restoration further down the line and makes these areas simple to clean and maintain. DLUX may also be used on headlights and taillights to protect them from sand blasting and yellowing.
- When coating wheels best results are achieved with the wheel being removed and thoroughly cleaned, this avoids cross contamination of the coating and will ensure it reaches maximum performance.
- Ensure you use an Iron Remover such as Scholl Rim 7 or CarPro Iron X to decontaminate the surface of embedded ferrous iron and brake dust.
- Make sure you also clay the wheel face and barrel before starting to coat the wheel.
- Wipe down the wheel surface before coating with an IPA prep solution or CarPro Eraser - this is especially important if you have polished the wheel during your preparation steps.
APPLICATION DIRECTIONSStep 1 Wrap the provided suede towel around the applicator block and pour 5-6 drops of DLUX onto it. Step 2 Apply the product in even layers in a criss cross pattern to surface to be coated (plastic trim, headlight or alloy wheel) ensuring you use more DLUX as required to cover surface area. Step 3 Let the product cure for 10min to 1min at 10 degrees and 30 degrees respectively and wipe off residue using the provided suede MF. Full Cure Notes:
- To reach maximum performance coated surface must not see rain for 24 hours after application
- If coated surface comes into contact with water during the first 24 hours it must be dried immediately
- Do not drive the car for at least 6 hours after application
- After 6 hours CarPro Reload can be applied to help protect the coating as it hardens and cures
- If car can be parked in direct sunlight after application this will aid in curing the coating and reaching maximum performance sooner