CarPro Reset pH Neutral Car Wash
CarPro Reset is specially formulated to be used as a maintenance wash solution for nanotech coatings and sealants. Reset Wash rejuvenates silica based coatings such as CarPro Cquartz, Cquartz UK Edition, Finest, Reload, Hydro and any other silica based paint coating.
Featuring a pH neutral formula, the intelligent surfactants break down traffic film, dirt, debris and mineral water deposits. Rinsing freely and leaving no soap, alkaline residue, polymers,silicone's or other adulterants, Reset works on a nano level actively deep cleansing the coated surface and releasing contamination in harmony with the coatings self cleaning abilities. These properties working in unison restore and prolong the coatings hydrophobic and self cleaning attributes and increase the period of time between maintenance decontamination or clay barring.
- Developed for use with all CarPro Nanotechnology Sealants and Coatings including Reload, Hydro2, and CQuartz.
- Intelligent pH Surfactants provide a strong cleaning and foaming action, whilst remaining mild and pH-Neutral (7) in use.
- Derived almost entirely from natural, organic and biodegradable ingredients; free from the harsh sodium and lauryl sulfate derivatives found in many shampoo products.
- 400~500:1 Dilution ratio allows for economical cleaning.
- Excellent gliding lubrication and a wonderful fresh scent make for a safe, and enjoyable wash experience.
- Apply 25-30ml of Reset into a bucket with 10-15 litres of clean water. We recommend to use a two bucket washing method with Grit Guards.
- Pre-rinse the vehicle with a strong stream of water to dislodge and remove and dirt and debris from the surface. Try to wash the vehicle out of direct sunlight. If this can not be avoided, try to keep the panels as cool as possible, using water to bring down the temperature before washing, washing and rinsing one panel or area at a time. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Using the Microfiber Madness Incredipad XL begin to wash the vehicle from the top down, rinsing the mitt frequently in clean water or rinse bucket. If necessary, use CarPro Spotless to remove hard water spots, and apply either Reload or Hydro2 to top-up the vehicle’s protection.