Foamee Snow Foam Cannon - with FREE 100ml Fireball Premium Active Snow Foam
Shoot a super thick coating of foam with the Foamee foam cannon attached to your pressure washer and watch all of that dirt, dust and grit wash away from your car. There’s no better option for a more effective (or fun) pre-wash that breaks down and softens the dirt particles, protecting your car from micro-scratches and swirl marks.
The front adjustable nozzle on the snow foam cannon allows you to tailor your spray to pinpoint stream or to wide angle fan for maximum coverage. The stubby bottle design prevents it from tipping over and the plastic thread means the bottle will never be stripped from repeated use (a major problem found with all other cannons). Best of all, the amount of detergent needed? Just 20ml.
Once you've covered your ride completely, let the foam sit and do its work for five minutes before rinsing it off. For really dirty jobs, you can foam your car once more and begin scrubbing with your sponge or mitt for a super easy and thorough clean.
Order now and select your brand of pressure washer to receive our special adapter guaranteed to be a perfect fit with your new Foamee foam cannon.
- Suitable for detailing (car, truck, RV, boat), outdoor cleaning (concrete, tiles, bricks), and commercial cleaning (restaurant kitchens, signage).
- 1 year warranty
- Comes with free 100ml Fireball Premium Active Snow Foam
- Durable and adjustable brass head that won't rust
- Bottle thread that won't strip
- Best used with 20-50ml of the included detergent
- Usable with any brand pressure washer
- 1L bottle capacity
- Max. 3200 psi - 10L/min
Directions of use
Snow foaming is the perfect pre-wash to dramatically reduce swirl marks and micro scratches when washing. Follow these quick and easy instructions to make the most of the lance and our snow foam detergent.
- Tightly screw on the provided adapter to the nozzle and attach the hose.
- Fill the bottle with 950ml of water and 50ml of the included snow foam detergent.
- Screw the nozzle onto the bottle and shake it well.
- Attach the cannon to your pressure washer securely by pushing it in and twisting.
- Turn the top dial clockwise for maximum foam and shoot from a 1m distance.
- Cover your car completely with one layer of foam then wait at least two minutes before rinsing off.
Run clean water through the cannon after each use to prevent clogging due to soap build-up.
- Karcher K adapter fits K series K2 - K7 models.
- Gerni adapter fits:
- All Gerni models
- Most electric Husqvarna, Stihl and Ozito
- Bosch AQT/AR Blue Clean adapter fits:
- Bosch AQT
- AR Blue Clean
- Typhoon models up to TE2400.
- Michelin models up to MPX160.
- Electric Ryobi
- Jet-USA (or you can use M22 female or 1/4" QC or Kew/Alto depending on where along the wand you want the snow foam cannon to be attached).
- Newer Aldi Workzones models.
- Black & Decker
- Sun Joe
- 1/4" QC fits most petrol washers or MTM spray gun